InTENSity™ EX4 Clinical Electrotherapy System
The InTENSity EX4 is an advanced four-channel electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design at a fraction of what other systems would cost.
***Please call us to purchase this product***
Equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface, the InTENSity EX4 intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The comprehensive library provides recommended electrode placement to ensure better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
- 4 channels of independent stimulation - can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) touchscreen user-friendly interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic, Asymmetrical Biphasic, RAAS*), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS*) replicates typical firing patterns of muscle contractions during functional movement for the best therapeutic outcome
- Comprehensive full-color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries with recommended electrode placement
- "Favorites" feature stores up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use