Arkansas Chiropractic Society
1) To encourage, foster, and advance the scientific development of
chiropractic in Arkansas.
2) To educate the public as to the premise, practice, and benefit of
chiropractic health care and to serve as an advocate for the right of patients
to utilize physicians of their choice.
3) To conduct or provide for, at reasonable cost, advanced professional
educational opportunities for chiropractic physicians within the state of
Arkansas, through seminars, educational meetings, or other continuing
4) To provide a professional society incorporating comprehensive concepts
of the role of chiropractic physicians in health care.
5) Defend and protect the comprehensive scope of chiropractic practice.
6) Promote professional comradeship and encourage participation by doctors
of chiropractic in professional chiropractic organizations.
|Adopted August 16, 1997|
Welcome from the Mississippi Chiropractic Association. Our association is dedicated to promoting the chiropractic profession in the state of Mississippi and to the protection of the public by working with the Mississippi State Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Our collective efforts ensure that only those graduates of highest standards are granted licenses to practice in the state.
We would like to welcome you to the Tennessee Chiropractic Association! The TCA is a dynamic advocate for chiropractic - driven to support all of Tennessee's licensed physicians, their practices, and the patients they represent. As an association, the TCA works toward equal recognition and participation for chiropractic in government health care programs, in private insurance plans, and in all other health care arenas which impact the delivery of health care to the people of Tennessee. Please take a look around our website to learn more about chiropractic, the TCA, and how chiropractic can help you and your family.