InTENSity™ CX4 Clinical Electrotherapy and Ultrasound System
The InTENSity CX4 is an advanced combination electrotherapy and ultrasound system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one userfriendly, ergonomic design at a fraction of what other systems would cost.
***Please call us to purchase this product***
Equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface, the InTENSity CX4 intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The comprehensive library provides recommended electrode placement to ensure better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
- Bilingual touchscreen user-friendly interface
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 MHz and 3 MHz
- Low BNR ratio of 5:1
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic, Asymmetrical Biphasic, RAAS*), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS*) replicates typical firing patterns of muscle contractions during functional movement for the best therapeutic outcome
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- 4 channels of independent stimulation - can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Comprehensive full-color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries with recommended electrode placement
- "Favorites" feature stores up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
Prescription Notice: This item is not available for your direct purchase. It is subject to Federal restrictions and may only be sold by or on the order of a licensed healthcare provider. Please contact us at 800-729-4614 for more information.